top of page

Everything You Should Bring to Your Tax Accountant

     With tax season just around the corner, most taxpayers should be receiving all their T4s, T3s and T5s over the next coming weeks. While those documents are all obvious to include in your tax preparation, here are a few more items which you might forget to include. 

Information Slips

T4 Slips (Employment Incom)

Employment Insurance Benefits (T4e)

Social Assistance Payments (T5007)

Workers' Compensation Benefits (T5007)

Tuition / Education Slips (T2202a)

Old Age Security and CPP Benefits (T4a(OAS), T4a(P))

Other Pensions and Annuities (T4a)

Interest, Dividends, Mutual Funds (T3, T5, T5008)

Receipts (cont'd)

Moving Expenses

Interest Paid on Student Loans

Home-Office Expenses

Exams for Professional Certification

Carrying Charges and Interest Expense

Adoption Expense


RRSP Contribution Receipts

Public Transit Passes

Charitable Donations

Child Care Expenses

Professional or Union Dues

Tool Expenses

Medical Expenses

Support for Children, Spouse or Common-Law Partner

Other Documentation

Notice of Assessment/Reassessment

Custody Agreementment Documentation

Disability Tax Credit Certificate

Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)

Business, Farm or Fishing Income and Expenses

Automobile/Travel Logbook and Expenses

Rental Income and Expenses

Sale or Deemed Sale of Stocks, Bonds or Real Estate




When meeting with an Advantageous representative, also be sure to bring valid Photo I.D.

Tel: (647) 953 - 1824

2010 Winston Park Dr, Oakville ON

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© Advantageous Accounting 2024  

bottom of page